Limited Warranty on Thermaltake LCGS Systems
Thermaltake LCGS warrants this product and its parts against defects in materials or workmanship for the period specified in the warranty included with the purchase from the original date of invoice. During this period, Thermaltake LCGS will repair or replace defective parts with new or reconditioned parts at Thermaltake LCGS option, without charge to you. All original parts replaced by Thermaltake LCGS or its authorized service centers, become the property of Thermaltake LCGS. You are responsible for the payment, at current rates, for any service or repair outside the scope of this limited warranty.
The warranty and remedies set forth below are exclusive and in lieu of all others, oral or written, expressed or implied. No reseller, agent or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension, or addition to this warranty.
II. Warranty Coverage
The warranty is non-transferable. Only the original customer is covered under the warranty. Thermaltake products sold from auction sites, rent-to-own sites, and private sellers from websites as eBay, Aarons, Amazon (for private sellers, official sellers are accepted), etc. will not be honored.
III. Warranty Conditions
The above Limited Warranty is subject to the following conditions:
1. This warranty extends only to products distributed by Thermaltake LCGS is effective only if the products are purchased and operated in the USA. (Within the USA including US 48 States, Alaska and Hawaii.)
2. This warranty covers only normal use of the computer. Thermaltake LCGS shall not be liable under this warranty if any damage or defect results from (i) misuse, abuse, neglect, improper shipping or installation; (ii) disasters such as fire, flood, lightning or improper electric current; or (iii) service or alteration by anyone other than an authorized Thermaltake LCGS representative.
3. In the event that your computer is returned to Thermaltake LCGS for repair – should no defect in materials or workmanship is found, you will be responsible for return shipping and current labor charges.
4. You must retain your bill of sale or other proof of purchase to receive warranty service.
5. The computer’s serial number must be untampered with and clearly identifiable.
6. No warranty extension will be granted for any replacement part(s) furnished to the purchaser in fulfillment of this warranty.
7. Thermaltake LCGS and its Authorized Service Centers accept no responsibility for any software programs, data or information stored on any media or any parts of any products returned for repair to Thermaltake LCGS, its dealer, distributors, resellers, or Authorized Service Centers.
8. All pre-installed software programs are licensed to customers under non-Thermaltake LCGS software vender’s term and conditions provided with the packages.
9. This warranty does not cover any third-party software or virus-related problems.
10. Thermaltake LCGS makes no warranty either expressed or implied regarding third-party (non-Thermaltake) software.
11. 30-day money back guarantee does not include opened software, parts, special order merchandise and shipping & handling fees.
IV. Limitation of Implied Warranties
Thermaltake LCGS makes no other warranty, either express or implied, including but not limited to an implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description, with respect to this computer other than as set forth below. Thermaltake LCGS makes no warranty or representation, either express or implied, with respect to any other manufacturer’s product or documentation, its quality, performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or conformity to any representation or description. The duration of implied warranties is limited to the warranty length specified in Paragraph I.
V. Proof of Purchase
In the unlikely event that warranty service is required, Thermaltake will request a proof of purchase (store receipt or invoice) and the user must provide that in order to receive warranty service unless permitted otherwise.
VI. Exclusion of Damages (Disclaimer)
Thermaltake's sole obligation and liability under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of a defective product at our option. Thermaltake shall not, in any event, be liable to the purchaser or any third party for any incidental or consequential damage, (including, but not limited to, damages resulting from interruption of service, loss of
data and loss of business), or liability in tort relating to this product or resulting from its use or possession. Except as provided above, Thermaltake LCGS is not liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience, or damage that may result from use or inability to use the computer. Under no circumstances shall Thermaltake LCGS be liable for any loss, cost, expense, inconvenience, or damage excee